Yogotherm Yogurt Incubator
Make homemade yogurt without electricity. 2-quart capacity.
- Easy to use, no electricity required | Removable components for simple maintenance
- Holds temperature for up to 8 hours - see tips below!
- Dimensions: 2-quart capacity | Inner Height: 6-3/8 inches | Inner Top diameter: 6-1/2 inches | Inner Bottom diameter: 5-3/8 inches
- Materials: BPA-free interior, high-quality, glossy exterior finish
- Care Instructions: Hand wash only recommended
- Preheat it with water! Heat 2 quarts of water to 110º F and pour it in the Yogotherm while you prep your milk. This helps the Yogotherm heat up to the culturing temp! When you're ready to incubate your milk, dump out the water, and add the milk and culture.
- Preheat it with milk! Add your milk to the YogoTherm when it's about 120º F. When the milk cools to 115 - 110º F, add your yogurt starter. This will also “preheat” the YogoTherm. * USE 1-2 QUARTS OF MILK! The YogoTherm works best at keeping the correct temperature with 1-2 quarts of liquid rather than less.
- Add a towel for extra insulation! If your kitchen is on the chilly side, you can give your culturing yogurt some extra love by wrapping it with a towel or blanket to ensure the temperature inside the YogoTherm doesn't dip too low.