Traditional "Peccorino" Lipase Powder
These traditional "peccorino" lipase enzymes enhance the flavor of certain Italian and specialty cheeses.
Kid (goat) and Lamb Lipase powder is an additive used in home cheesemaking. Lipase enzymes enhance the flavor of Italian and specialty-type cheeses.
- 2 oz. bottle
- Contains: Kid (goat) and Lamb Lipase
- Use traditional Peccorino lipase powder to make Romano, Provolone, and Feta cheeses.
- Usage Rate: Use as directed by your recipe or as follows:
- For 2 gallons of milk, dissolve 1/8 to 1/4 tsp. lipase powder in 1/4 cup cool water 30 minutes before use.
- Add to milk just prior to rennet. Amount can be adjusted to taste, not to exceed 1/4 tsp. per 2 gallons of milk.
Shelf Life and Storage Information
Store in freezer for up to six months for optimal performance (after six months, a larger quantity may be required to achieve desired taste).