Kid (goat) and Lamb Lipase powder is an additive used in home cheesemaking. Lipase enzymes enhance the flavor of Italian and specialty-type cheeses.
- 2 oz. bottle
- Contains: Kid (goat) and Lamb Lipase
- Use traditional Peccorino lipase powder to make Romano, Provolone, and Feta cheeses.
- Usage Rate: Use as directed by your recipe or as follows:
- For 2 gallons of milk, dissolve 1/8 to 1/4 tsp. lipase powder in 1/4 cup cool water 30 minutes before use.
- Add to milk just prior to rennet. Amount can be adjusted to taste, not to exceed 1/4 tsp. per 2 gallons of milk.
Shelf Life and Storage Information
Store in freezer for up to six months for optimal performance (after six months, a larger quantity may be required to achieve desired taste).