Traditional Flavor Yogurt Starter Culture
Our Traditional Yogurt Starter is a pleasantly tangy direct-set yogurt starter that is easy to use. Make yogurt when you need to and freeze the remaining packets for later. With no starter to maintain this culture a great choice for beginners.
Each bag contains:
- 4 packets of starter culture.
Instructions for using this culture are included and may be found here.
- Suitable for use with pasteurized whole milk
- Avoid ultra-pasteurized or UHT milk.
- Direct-set (single-use) culture - each packet makes one batch of yogurt.
Shipping and Storage Information
- Our Traditional Flavor Yogurt Starter Culture is shipped in a barrier-sealed packet as a freeze-dried yogurt culture in a dairy carrier.
- Store in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Use by date on bag.
Traditional Flavor Yogurt Starter Culture Ingredients
- Lactose, Live active cultures (Bifidobacterium lactis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. bulgaricus, Streptococcus thermophilus)
- This product contains no GMO ingredients.
Traditional Flavor Yogurt Starter Culture Allergen Information
- Manufactured in a facility that also produces products containing soy and dairy.
- May contain trace amounts of gluten: Barley source is used as a fermentation nutrient.
Ingredients That Love You Back
Full of gut-healthy probiotics
More cost-effective than commercial yogurts
You control the ingredients!
What Our Customers Are Saying
After following your directions my yogurt was a complete success the very first batch! It set up beautifully and was very mild and sweet. We like it for dessert topping for fresh fruits. Thanks for another wonderful product and for such speedy delivery!
These direct set cultures are easy to use with consistent results. It's way more cost effective than buying yogurt from the stores.
This is great yogurt. I had a great time making my own organic yogurt. AND Customer service was great at answering my silly newbie questions.
I love yogurt. It is so hard to find a yogurt that is made from a good dairy source and not full of sugar. I love being able to make my own with my milk of choice. The yogurt has a great consistency and tastes great every time. Yum!
The starter culture took a bit longer than I expected to produce the separation and tartness I was looking for, but at the end of the process, I had a delicious pure yoghurt, using organic, locally sourced and minimally processed whole milk.
Excellent product. This was our first time making yogurt from scratch and the starter was fantastic!
have been buy it for years.........
I will let you know when I use it. I have not received it yet as I am in a 3rd world country
Arrived quickly and works like a charm. My homemade yogurt is delicious and a great consistency.
Ingredients That Love You Back
Pro Tip Corner
Direct-Set yogurt starters are convenient for making yogurt because there is no starter to maintain. Simply store extra packets in the freezer and make a batch of yogurt when you are ready.How to Make Traditional Flavor Yogurt