Each bag contains:
- 4 packets of starter culture.
Instructions for using this culture are included and may be found here.
- Tempeh is fermented at 88°F (31ºC), the normal outdoor temperature in Indonesia.
- Manufactured in Belgium.
- This traditional food often replaces meat in dishes and can be sliced, marinated, or seasoned as desired.
Shipping and Storage Information
- This starter is dehydrated and shipped in a barrier-sealed packet.
- Refrigeration recommended
- Use by date on bag.
Soy-Free Tempeh Starter Culture Ingredients
- Rice, Rhizopus Oligosporus Culture.
- Does not contain MSG or preservatives.
- This product contains no GMO ingredients.
Soy-Free Tempeh Starter Culture Allergen Information:
- Packaged in a facility that produces products containing soy and dairy.