Vegan Protein Sprouting Seed Blend
A delightful combination of protein-rich beans and radish seeds, our organic bean salad sprouting seed mix makes a tasty meal!
A protein-rich meal all on its own, sprouts from our Bean Salad Sprouting Seed Mix are a delicious combination. The mix contains adzuki beans, mung beans, green lentils, and radish seeds, for a little spicy kick.
- Certified organic
- High germination rate
- Packed with protein
- Adzuki and mung beans grown in China; green lentils and radish seeds grown in North America
- Store in a cool, dry place. Bean Salad Sprouting Mix will keep 5 years, longer if stored in the freezer.
Bean Salad Sprouting Instructions
Sprouted beans should be cooked before consuming; sprouted beans cook more quickly than unsprouted beans.
- Organic adzuki beans, organic green lentils, organic mung beans, organic radish seeds
- This product contains no GMO ingredients.
- Sprouting Method: Jar, sack or tray.
- 8-12 hours to soak
- 2-4 days to maturity
- 4x Growth volume