Mild Lipase Powder
These mild lipase enzymes enhance the flavor of certain Italian and specialty cheeses.
Calf Lipase powder is an additive used in home cheesemaking. Lipase enzymes enhance the flavor of Italian and other specialty type cheeses.
- 2 oz. bottle
- Helps create a sharper flavor.
- Use mild lipase powder to make Mozzarella, Asiago, Provolone, Feta and Blue cheeses.
- Usage Rate: Use as directed by your recipe or as follows:
- For 2 gallons of milk, dissolve 1/8-1/4 tsp. lipase powder in 1/4 cup cool water 30 minutes before use.
- Add to milk just prior to rennet. Amount can be adjusted to taste, not to exceed 1/4 tsp. per 2 gallons of milk.
Mild Lipase Powder Ingredients
- Contains Calf Lipase
Shelf Life and Storage Information
Store in freezer for up to two months for optimal performance (after two months, a larger quantity may be required to achieve desired taste).