Kosher Yogurt Starter: Traditional Flavor
This direct-set, certified kosher starter culture makes traditionally tangy yogurt. Perfect for making big batches when you like - just freeze the remaining starter for later.
A pleasantly tangy direct-set yogurt starter that is easy to use. Make yogurt when you need to and freeze the remaining starter culture for later.
More about this product
- Certified Kosher
- Each bottle contains 1¼ teaspoons starter culture.
- 1/4 tsp. of culture makes 1-2 gallons of yogurt
- 50 gallons can only be made if the entire bottle is used in one batch
- Avoid using with ultra-pasteurized or UHT milk.
- Direct-set (single-use) culture, no starter to maintain.
Kosher Yogurt Starter Ingredients
- Milk, live active cultures (Bifidobacterium lactis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. bulgaricus, Streptococcus thermophilus)
- This product contains no GMO ingredients.
Kosher Yogurt Starter Allergen Information
- Contains dairy.
- May contain trace amounts of gluten: Barley source is used as a fermentation nutrient.
What Our Customers Are Saying
second time purchase I keep mine in the freezer for longer storage
It has great flavor-- I do sous vide method perfect results :)
Super easy to use, makes a fabulous thick and creamy yogurt for a fraction of buying it at the store. Make as much or as little a batch, but you'll want to make a gallon+ as you will find all kinds of new recipes to use it in. YUM!!! My parents are now making their own because they loved it so much!
Simple to prepare and delicious
Perfect yogurt every time, love the taste!