Kosher Yogurt Starter: Traditional Flavor
This direct-set, certified kosher starter culture makes traditionally tangy yogurt. Perfect for making big batches when you like - just freeze the remaining starter for later.
A pleasantly tangy direct-set yogurt starter that is easy to use. Make yogurt when you need to and freeze the remaining starter culture for later.
More about this product
- Certified Kosher
- Each bottle contains 1¼ teaspoons starter culture.
- 1/4 tsp. of culture makes 1-2 gallons of yogurt
- 50 gallons can only be made if the entire bottle is used in one batch
- Avoid using with ultra-pasteurized or UHT milk.
- Direct-set (single-use) culture, no starter to maintain.
Kosher Yogurt Starter Ingredients
- Milk, live active cultures (Bifidobacterium lactis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. bulgaricus, Streptococcus thermophilus)
- This product contains no GMO ingredients.
Kosher Yogurt Starter Allergen Information
- Contains dairy.
- May contain trace amounts of gluten: Barley source is used as a fermentation nutrient.
What Our Customers Are Saying
This is the easiest way to make great tasting yogurt time after time without fail.
Makes great yogurt every time. I use it for regular yogurt for the grandkids and strain half into Greek yogurt for myself. I make at least 2 gallons of yogurt every week.
I followed the directions and it sets up thick and smooth with a great tangy flavor. Absolutely love it. Thank you for a great product. Plus, it was delivered in just a couple of days! Very highly recommend this business!
I very much liked this product. I liked the ease of using this starter. The taste is delish. My only reason for not giving product 5 stars is that I ordered it Jan. 8th and it expires in April of 2018. Very short shelf life. Especially since it's stored in freezer.