Kosher Yogurt Starter: Mild Flavor
This direct-set, certified kosher starter culture makes thick, creamy, mild yogurt. Perfect for making big batches when you like - just freeze the remaining starter for later.
Start making yogurt at home. This mild direct-set kosher yogurt starter is easy to use and produces thick, creamy yogurt. Make yogurt when you like and freeze the remaining starter for later.
More about this product
- Certified Kosher
- 1/4 tsp. of culture makes 1-2 gallons of yogurt
- 50 gallons can only be made if the entire bottle is used in one batch
- Each bottle contains 1¼ teaspoons starter culture.
- Direct-set (single-use) culture, no starter to maintain.
Kosher Yogurt Starter Ingredients
- Milk, live active cultures (Bifidobacterium lactis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. bulgaricus, Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. lactis, Streptococcus thermophilus)
- This product contains no GMO ingredients.
Kosher Yogurt Starter Allergen Information
- Contains dairy
What Our Customers Are Saying
I’m very happy with the flavor and how well it turned out.
Have had to delay activating the Yougurt cultures for right now. But looking forward to starting as soon as l can.
Thanks for your inquiry.
This gives me the nice, mild, yogurt I prefer. It is so handy to keep on hand.
Yogurt starter was fie
So easy to use, produces great yogurt. Made 1 gallon with 3 cups quality powdered milk, in my insta pot. Rich thick yummy