Folding Proofer & Slow Cooker
Perfect for rising bread dough, making yogurt, melting chocolate and so much more!
Looking for a way to proof bread, culture yogurt, and incubate other fermented foods at home? The Brod & Taylor Folding Proofer & Slow Cooker can do all that and more! The convenient fold-out box with electronic temperature control delivers predictable and accurate low-temperature heat offering home cooks complete control, foolproof temperature management, and predictable results. Its features include:
- Model #FP105
- Anodized aluminum heating plate | Stainless steel wire rack | Aluminum water tray to maintain 60-80% humidity | All parts store inside Proofer when folded.
- Innovative design that easily folds down flat for convenient storage while being large enough to hold an 8 quart stock pot
- Two temperature modes: Proofer and Slow Cook
- Materials: Reinforced polypropylene body; clear window.
- Care: All removable parts are dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions: Inside (open):15” x 12.5” x 8” high (38 x 32 x 20.5 cm) | Outside (open): 18” x 14.5” x 10.5” high (46 x 37 x 27 cm) | Outside (closed): 18” x 14.5” x 2.75” high (46 x 37 x 7 cm)
- Weight: 7.5 lbs
- Radiant heat is generated by the aluminum base plate.
- Digital controls provide temperature settings from 70-195ºF (21 – 90ºC).
- Optionally, humidity may be increased by using the included water tray.
- Calibrated to maintain the temperature of its contents at the set point, not just the air inside; measuring internal air temperature may result in inconsistent readings.
What Our Customers Are Saying
this was recommended to me by a friend and it really another tool in the tool box. If you can afford it it's worth the money and it folds so it hardly takes up space when closed. I give it 5 stars. Also it was delivered quickly considering the times where in.
This was the best price online foe this amazing device—next level sourdough has arrived!
I was having a heck of a time trying to get sour dough starter to start due to my cold house. I got the proofer and am happy now, It is a great piece of equipment, well made and has a nice thermostat. Just as advertised.
It works well. I use it every week. Thank you!
I have only had the folding proofer for a few weeks but so far I have used for several projects, including slow drying onions, proofing pizza dough, and slowly defrosting frozen pizza dough (but faster then just defrosting on the counter). I love this genius contraption.