Make delicious, tangy sauerkraut at home with our DIY Sauerkraut Kit!
This kit includes:
- Half-Gallon Fermentation Jar
- Airlock Lid fitted with rubber grommets
- Ceramic Fermentation Weights
- Celtic Sea Salt
- Recipe cards
This kit is also great for making kimchi, pickles, and other fermented vegetables! Equipment in the kit may appear different than pictured.
- Half-gallon glass jar
- Plastic lid fitted with a rubber grommet (BPA-free)
- Large ceramic fermentation weight (Dimensions: 3.75 inches in diameter)
- 1/4 lb Celtic Sea Salt
- Recipe Cards
- Container Dimensions: Jar Height: 6.3 inches (9.8 inches with airlock) | Jar Diameter: 5.5 inches | Mouth Diameter: 4.3 inches
Fermentation weights are ideal for whole or cut veggies. For shredded or very small pieces of cut up veggies, use multiple sets of weights, or use strips of a cabbage leaf crisscrossed over the top of the veggies and tucked down the sides of the jar. Ensure the cabbage strips are well submerged under the brine.