Pickle Packer - Vegetable Tamper & Muddler
Pack in vegetables for small-batch fermentation with this Pickle Packer.
A successful fermentation project often depends on keeping away unwanted oxygen. This starts with packing vegetables tightly into the canning jars, removing air and drawing out moisture.
- Dual sided design makes this packer extra versatile and perfect for fermenting small batches.
- Materials: Made from all natural, untreated acacia wood. Renowned for its strength, and both sustainable and eco-friendly | Verified ferment-safe and lead-free.
- Dimensions: Length: 10 inches | Wide End Width: 2.5 inches | Small End Width: 2 inches
- Designed to fit into both regular-mouth and wide-mouth mason jars (one end for each jar)
- Care: Hand wash in warm soapy water only | NOT dishwasher safe | To extend the life of this product, oil it occasionally using food-safe mineral oil | Avoid letting the pickle packer stand in water.
Pair with the Pickle Pipe Airlock and Pickle Pebbles for simple and successful vegetable fermentation.
What Our Customers Are Saying
I love kitchen tools. This does the job perfectly and is also beautiful.
I have my first batch of sauerkraut working on my counter, made good use of my new muddler! It saved my strength and worked beautifully!
Just what I needed and it is pretty to look at.
Nice quality, just what I've been looking for.