A natural coagulent for making tofu, this Japanese liquid nigari is a convenient choice for the home tofu maker.
Used to coagulate soy milk to make tofu.
- 4.06 oz. Liquid Nigari; plastic bottle with built-in dropper.
- Includes a convenient snap-on cap.
- Each teaspoon of liquid nigari can coagulate one gallon of soy milk.
- Imported from Ishigaki Island, Okinawa, Japan.
- Liquid Magnesium Chloride (a natural Japanese sea salt derivative)
Store in refrigerator.
What Our Customers Are Saying
I should have purchased this before, tried other ingredients to coagulate not too satisfied with results. I'm so happy now!
So much easier to use than the flake nigari. However, you do need to incorporate it slowly and not just in one pour.
Coagulates soy milk into tofu. Followed directions and worked perfectly. Applied half, gently stirred waited 2 minutes, add remained, gently stirred and covered for 20 minutes (America Test Kitchen method).
Got it for Tofu making. Seems good quality and very convenient. Expensive if compare with Nigari flakes but a handy bottle for light Nigari user.