Pickle Packer - Vegetable Tamper & Muddler
Pack in vegetables for small-batch fermentation with this Pickle Packer.
A successful fermentation project often depends on keeping away unwanted oxygen. This starts with packing vegetables tightly into the canning jars, removing air and drawing out moisture.
- Dual sided design makes this packer extra versatile and perfect for fermenting small batches.
- Materials: Made from all natural, untreated acacia wood. Renowned for its strength, and both sustainable and eco-friendly | Verified ferment-safe and lead-free.
- Dimensions: Length: 10 inches | Wide End Width: 2.5 inches | Small End Width: 2 inches
- Designed to fit into both regular-mouth and wide-mouth mason jars (one end for each jar)
- Care: Hand wash in warm soapy water only | NOT dishwasher safe | To extend the life of this product, oil it occasionally using food-safe mineral oil | Avoid letting the pickle packer stand in water.
Pair with the Pickle Pipe Airlock and Pickle Pebbles for simple and successful vegetable fermentation.
What Our Customers Are Saying
I’ve been using a large piece of dowel for packing my pickles and it works, BUT this pickle packer is fantastic. It fits in my hand better, has a wide base and it feels really great. The acacia wood is really nice!
Those items are very easy to use and necessary for good results.
I love kitchen tools. This does the job perfectly and is also beautiful.
I have my first batch of sauerkraut working on my counter, made good use of my new muddler! It saved my strength and worked beautifully!
Just what I needed and it is pretty to look at.