Kosher Yogurt Starter: Mild Flavor
This direct-set, certified kosher starter culture makes thick, creamy, mild yogurt. Perfect for making big batches when you like - just freeze the remaining starter for later.
Start making yogurt at home. This mild direct-set kosher yogurt starter is easy to use and produces thick, creamy yogurt. Make yogurt when you like and freeze the remaining starter for later.
More about this product
- Certified Kosher
- 1/4 tsp. of culture makes 1-2 gallons of yogurt
- 50 gallons can only be made if the entire bottle is used in one batch
- Each bottle contains 1¼ teaspoons starter culture.
- Direct-set (single-use) culture, no starter to maintain.
Kosher Yogurt Starter Ingredients
- Milk, live active cultures (Bifidobacterium lactis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. bulgaricus, Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. lactis, Streptococcus thermophilus)
- This product contains no GMO ingredients.
Kosher Yogurt Starter Allergen Information
- Contains dairy
What Our Customers Are Saying
Have had to delay activating the Yougurt cultures for right now. But looking forward to starting as soon as l can.
Thanks for your inquiry.
This gives me the nice, mild, yogurt I prefer. It is so handy to keep on hand.
Yogurt starter was fie
So easy to use, produces great yogurt. Made 1 gallon with 3 cups quality powdered milk, in my insta pot. Rich thick yummy
We use this product to make raw milk yogurt. As billed, it has a nice mild flavor and it sets up beautifully, nice and thick.