Goat Cheese Making Kit
Make a range of impressively delicious goat cheeses with this kit. Just add goat milk to make goat, chevre, and feta cheeses.
*Packaging may vary
What is included in the kit?
- Mesophilic Direct-Set Cheese Culture
- ½ ounce Liquid Vegetable Rennet
- Calcium Chloride
- Cheese Salt
- Butter Muslin
- Instructions and Recipe Booklet
Instructions are included.
Ingredients and Allergen Information
- Please refer to the individual product pages for the ingredients and allergen information of each item included in the kit (listed above).
- This kit contains no GMO ingredients.
Shelf Life and Storage Information
- Store in freezer: Mesophilic Direct-Set Cheese Culture; This starter will keep for 12+ months if stored properly.
- Store in refrigerator: Liquid Vegetable Rennet; Liquid rennet will keep 6 months if stored properly.
- Store in a cool, dry place: Calcium Chloride, Cheese Salt; Cheese salt will last indefinitely if stored properly.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Using this kit was a perfect introduction to goats milk and cheese making. The only confusion I experienced was exactly how to add the salt at the end, but I improvised with a potato masher and it all worked out fine. Will enjoy making chèvre again, as I feel quite emboldened by this success on my first try.
As a beginner, this was just what I needed. the kit had all the necessary components except the milk and very clear instructions.I have now made two batches of feta, both turned out very good.
Excellent product! Instructions were easy and the cheese turned out delicious!