Cheese Wax Brush
This boar-bristle brush was made for applying wax to finished cheese.
Cheese wax helps prevent unwanted mold growth while retaining moisture in the aging cheese. Use this brush to coat homemade hard cheeses in cheese wax.
- Dimensions: 6-inch handle with 1.5-inch bristles.
- Materials: Wooden handle with natural boar bristles.
- We recommend applying two thin coats of wax to the cheese versus one thick coat.
- Allow the first coat to dry completely before applying the second coat.
- To clean, wipe as much wax from brush as possible immediately after use. Brush may be stiff but will soften again in hot wax.
- Store brush in a bag between uses to prevent dust accumulation.